Wednesday, March 6, 2013

 Here I am taking off at the airport and saying goodbye to my mom
 and Dad. Parting was such sweet sorrow.
 Here I am not looking back. I am so excited for my mission.
Another photo with Mom. As it turned out, I spent more than 5 hours in the airport. My plane wasn't working and they had to get another one, but, I am not sad about it at all because I was taken under the wing of a former mission president taking my same flight and he took me around the airport, introducing me to various people telling them that I was on my way out to serve a mission for my church and I could tell them about the gospel. In this way I was able to give away a copy of the Book of Mormon to a young lady that lives in my parent's neighborhood. They will be contacting her and sharing more with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment